- This event has passed.
Dinosaurs: Fossils Exposed
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until May 7, 2023
This interactive, hands-on exhibit gives guests of all ages memorable ways to interact with these prehistoric creatures. You can:
• View and even touch six complete dinosaur skeletons, from a Triceratops to a Jeholopterus.
• Stand next to a 6-foot-1 Apatosaurus femur.
• Take your picture with a Velociraptor.
• Unearth ancient dinosaur bones using paleontology tools.
• Climb on and through natural wood tunnels.
• Analyze five dinosaur footprints, investigate 13 skulls, and compare different egg sizes and shapes.
• Discover how different dinosaurs moved, where they lived, and how they survived and interacted with the world and other dinosaurs.
Regular admission rates apply.
Dinosaurs: Fossils Exposed is made possible by the Discovery Network, an outreach program of the Museum of Discovery, Little Rock, Arkansas. The Discovery Network was established through a grant from the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation.