Our job at Wichita Mom is to make the lives of local moms easier, to provide positivity during the difficult times of parenthood, and to ultimately bring moms together through shared solutions, tips, and stories.
And because of that, we want to hear from you because our community is powered by YOU!
- Is there a topic you have knowledge about and feel like other Wichita moms would benefit? (fashion, cooking, business, beauty, etc.)?
- Do you have unique motherhood insight or experience and would like to share wisdom you have learned along the way?
- Are you full of Mom Hacks, Tips & Tricks, or helpful information? (school lunch ideas, DIY, packing for a trip with toddlers etc.)
We welcome submissions for guest posts, and below are some examples of Wichita Mom story / post examples:
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your guest post must be original content and not published elsewhere.
- Guest posts should be between 500-800 words and proofread for errors before submitting.
- Along with your post, we’d ask for you to provide any pictures that you’d want to include, and we will select which photo(s) works best. *Or we reserve the right to use a stock photo.
- Please provide a bio (100 words or less) and a picture of you (or you with your family) to use at the bottom of your post.
- Please note: we schedule our editorial calendar out around 2 months in advance. Additionally, please know that in order to support our brand and platform mission, guests posts are selected at our discretion. It is not guaranteed your post will be selected.
- The best articles are relatable and helpful to other moms. If you share a personal story, make sure it somehow ties back to providing wisdom or solution for moms! Remember this is a resource for thousands of moms, not a personal blog.
To be considered for a guest post, please fill out the following form:
* If you are a local business owner and want to reach our audience, we’d love to talk to you about advertising options. We ask that guest bloggers refrain from writing about businesses with which they have a financial affiliation. Additionally, you must live in the Wichita Area to be considered.
*Guest post submissions do not guarantee publication on wichitamom.com.