Things to Do in Wichita this Month
No matter the season, there are always fun things to in Wichita with kids (and without!). Welcome to Wichita’s best-kept and up-to-date event listing!
We are thrilled to bring this resource in collaboration with one of our favorite community partners: Botanica! To make planning easy, we are excited to highlight their February events below:
Botanica is offering $5 admission for all of February.
Botanica’s events can be found here!
Things to Do in Wichita | February 2023
February 1, 2023
February 2, 2023
February 3, 2023
February 4, 2023
February 5, 2023
February 6, 2023
February 7, 2023
February 8, 2023
February 9, 2023
February 10, 2023
February 11, 2023
February 12, 2023
February 13, 2023
February 14, 2023
February 15, 2023
February 16, 2023
February 17, 2023
February 18, 2023
February 19, 2023
February 21, 2023
February 22, 2023
February 23, 2023
February 24, 2023
February 25, 2023
February 26, 2023
February 27, 2023
February 28, 2023
More events will be added as the month goes on – check back soon!
If you have an event to add, you can do that here.
Wichita Mom Community Groups
Wichita Mom Community Groups are having all kids of activities in your neighborhood and connecting online to share recommendations and advice. Click here to join your Community Group!
Regularly Scheduled Programming
Many local places have recurring events that are great for moms and families, and you can find them here:
- Aviate has Junior Jump Monday through Friday for the younger crowd.
- Botanica has a Garden Storytime every Thursday morning, in the Children’s Library or weather permitting in the gardens.
- Sensory Friendly play at Exploration Place on the second Sunday of every month
- Urban Air has Jumparoo Toddler Jump every Tuesday and Friday.
- Home Depot has a free Kids’ DIY workshop on the first Saturday of every month.
- Family Night at Museum of World Treasures is the first Thursday of the month.
- Every Friday the Kansas Aviation Museum has a special ticket price for families.
- Make ICT has free access to their makerspace every other Monday.
- Kansas Children’s Service League has a support group for Parents of Special Needs Children on the third Monday of every month.
- Moxi Junction hosts story and craft time every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10:30am.