If you’re looking for a unique holiday experience for the family this Christmas, book tickets on one of these train rides! Snacks, Santa, reindeer and more await to help you make magical memories.
All aboard the Bradley Fair Express! Take a ride on this fully electric train that will take your entire family on a holiday journey.
$3/person ages 5+. Children under 5 ride free. A percentage of ticket proceeds benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Tickets can also be purchased on-site the day of, but note no cash will be accepted. Digital card payment only.
*Note, this ticket does not reserve you a timed slot. Come anytime between 2 – 5 PM for your ride.
Train rides are in high demand and space is limited! Refunds only offered if train rides are cancelled.
Advanced registration allows guests to secure the date/time of their choice and enjoy the full magical experience! An adult must register with children to attend.
- Enjoy a reading of Chris Van Allsburg’s The Polar Express
- Create a fun craft
- Board the train to visit the North Pole
- Meet Santa and receive a special gift
- Enjoy s’mores and unlimited hot chocolate at a campfire circle
- Sing holiday songs
- Kids are encouraged to wear pajamas. An adult must also attend and register. $18/person.
Set to the sounds of the motion picture soundtrack, passengers will relive the magic of the classic story as they are whisked away on THE POLAR EXPRESS™ for a magical one-hour trip to meet Santa. Once on board, your car hosts will work their way through the coach and punch your golden ticket before hot chocolate and delicious Walker’s Shortbread are served by dancing chefs. Passengers then read along with the classic children’s book, The Polar Express, by Chris Van Allsburg.
Each guest will take home a keepsake sleigh bell in addition to the wonderful memories made on this magical trip.
- COACH CLASS: Value Departures: $50 Adult, $44 Child (2-11) │ Standard Departures: $54 Adult, $47 Child (2-11) │ Premium Departures: $63 Adult, $55 Child (2-11)
- FIRST CLASS: Value Departures: $65 Adult, $60 Child (2-11) │ Standard Departures: $70 Adult, $65 Child (2-11) │ Premium Departures: $77 Adult, $72 Child (2-11)
- The only differences between Value, Standard, and Premium departures are the dates and/or times of the rides. Lower demand departures are priced lower to offer those on a budget options and higher demand departures are priced accordingly.
- See more about each seating option here
The Branson Scenic Railway is once again offering their Polar Exress™ Train Ride for families! Hop aboard this ride to the North Pole to pick up Santa Claus. During the trip the book The Polar Express ™ is read aloud while hot chocolate & cookies are served. Santa joins the ride at the North Pole and visits each car, giving each passenger a special present. The train ride lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Tickets start at $38.50 for kids and $49 for adults.
Polar Exress™ Train Ride in St. Louis, MO (6.5 hour drive)
Santa and his elves are full steam ahead for another trip to the North Pole at St. Louis Union Station!
This year the beautifully decorated trains take you on a journey to the North Pole as you interact with the Polar Express characters, Santa Claus and his elves. THE POLAR EXPRESS™ is the magical story of a boy’s search for the real meaning of Christmas, based on the beloved children’s book.
Begin your journey at St. Louis Union Station Train Park, where you will meet the Conductor inviting you to board THE POLAR EXPRESS™ train ride. Set to The Polar Express motion picture soundtrack, this unique holiday experience transports passengers into the magic of the beloved holiday classic.
Families are encouraged to wear their holiday pajamas for the experience. Once aboard the train, it leaves Union Station and you will enjoy a reading of the classic book, then receive some freshly brewed hot chocolate from our chefs and a tasty cookie. Soon you will arrive at the North Pole where Santa Claus boards your train and visits every good little boy and girl to give them the magical gift of Christmas.
Ticket prices start at $47.