Fall 2021 – Meadowlark Farm, Pick-Your-Own Apple Orchard, and Pumpkin Patch, near Wichita in Rosehill, KS, is ready for visitors! With apple picking, a pumpkin patch in October, cider pressing days, live music, and more – this is a great autumn experience for the entire family.
11249 SW 160th St.
Rose Hill, KS 67133
Wednesdays – Sundays, 10am-5pm
*Live Music every Saturday evening beginning at 5pm through 7pm.
Admission to the farm (pumpkin patch and/or orchard) is $2/person 13yrs and over
The Meadowlark apple orchard comprises more than 2000 trees, of more than 20 apple varieties. The earliest apples ripen in July, and latest ripen in November, allowing local families to pick-your-own for four months each season. As each apple variety ripens, Meadowlark posts a description on their Facebook Page.
This is a true autumn farm experience with pumpkins on the vine! Bring your own knife or shears to cut these pumpkins off the vine. Walk through the apple orchard on the way to the pumpkin patch and pick some late apples from trees bursting with fruit, then get your pumpkins and ride back to the farm store on the antique hayrack ride.
- Many varieties of apples from August through November
- Apple orchard adjacent where pumpkin patch visitors can pick apples
- Hard cider on tap, can be enjoyed on the deck
- Live music on Saturday evenings from 5-7pm
- Fresh pressed apple cider on Saturdays (weather permitting), check Facebook page for details
- Baby Goats
- Picnic shelters/tables/safe, pleasant environment/playset for kids
- Pumpkin patch in October
- Snacks available, but bring your own picnics are welcome