Illuminations Experience Returns to Botanica
The grand opening of Botanica’s Illuminations is November 18th! Bring your whole family to experience the enchanted Christmas holiday display. Enjoy hot chocolate, snacks and light shows all at Botanica. Don’t miss out on the magic this season and buy your tickets today.
This Year’s Attractions – What To Expect
What’s happening at Illuminations? Here are just a few of the attractions you’ll see this year at Botanica.
- 2 million lights & holiday displays in every garden area – With themed holiday displays throughout every garden area, including floating trees, oversized fish, enormous sweet treats and more, you’ll enjoy a breathtaking viewing experience at Illuminations this year.
- Santa will be at Illuminations until December 23rd! Kids are encouraged to bring a letter to Santa and drop it off in the oversized mailbox.
- Listen to live musical performances each evening on the Terrace from 6:30 to 7:30 P.M., December 1st through 23rd.
- Ride the Khicha Family Carousel – Add some wonder to your Illuminations visit and ride the newly opened Carousel! You can purchase ride tokens for $3 from the token machine in the carousel pavilion (tokens do not expire and can be used during future visits to Botanica).
How Much Does Illuminations at Botanica Cost?
Pre-purchased tickets (available online online) are required for entry.
- Adults – $13
- Members/Military/Youth – $9
- Children ages 2 and under are FREE
Illuminations Tickets, Parking and Safety Protocols
Pre-purchase your tickets online—walk-in tickets will not be available. Print your tickets at home or simply pull up the barcode in your confirmation email or text on your phone when you arrive at the admissions desk. All Illuminations guests will enter at the South Gate Entrance on Sim Park Drive across from Cowtown. Guests can park in the all-new River Edge Parking Lot or the Cowtown Parking Lot.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable holiday evening for all, the following health and safety protocols are in place.
Online ticket sales only
Reserved time slots
One-way pedestrian traffic throughout the gardens
Hand sanitizing stations
Masks encouraged inside all buildings and outside if you are unable to properly distance more than 6 feet apart
Botanica follows CDC and Sedgwick County public health guidelines
Strict staff schedules for restroom and surface cleaning
Illuminations is outside on a one-way path through the main Gardens. Smaller gardens and paths will be closed to eliminate cross traffic. The light display is approximately one mile long. No tickets will be sold at the door. All tickets are pre-purchase only from Botanica’s website.
November 18, 2021 through January 1, 2022
Nightly from 5:30 P.M. to 9 P.M.
Closed Nov. 25 and 26, Dec. 24 and 25
We are constantly posting new events and reminders on social media.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Sign up for our Eblast
How To Contact Us?
Call us at (316) 264-0448 or reach us through email at [email protected]
Botanica, the Wichita Gardens is located at 701 North Amidon Street, Wichita, KS 67203.