Hey Wichita! We are so excited to announce a really fun way to spread positivity, kindness, and cheer. Local mom Alexis Phillips created We Got This Challenge 2020 as a way to share positivity and make our community smile during an otherwise stressful time.
We Got This Challenge 2020
With spending so much more time at home, the challenge is to do something kind to encourage others – your neighbors, people driving or walking by your home, or anyone in the community. The goal is to encourage people to stay home and encourage them that we are all in this together, and We Got This!
- Document your act of kindness with a photo – no matter how big or small. Something so simple can make the rest of the world smile:
- Make a sign to hang from your window encouraging others
- Use sidewalk chalk to provide friendly messages to neighbors who walk by
- Put a package of soap and toilet paper in a free library with a note
- Leave groceries on a friend or family member’s porch saying “we got this”
2. Share your photo on instagram and be sure to tag @wegotthischallenge2020 to spread the positivity! And don’t forget to use the hashtag #wegotthischallenge2020
See, it’s easy? We would love for you to join us in spreading the word about We Got This! Now, let’s encourage one another from home and see how many smiles and positivity we can share throughout Wichita!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!