Wichita State’s Community Education has a variety of exciting classes for the spring season. Categories include, arts and crafts, culinary, home and DIY, recreation, and health & fitness. Here are some of the fun and educational courses offered this semester!
- Biscuits, Scones and Shortcake, Oh My! (Online)
- Comfort Food 101: Preparing the Perfect Sunday Brunch (Online)
- Dessert for Two (Online)
- International Wine Country Fun
- Mexican Cooking
- Morning Buns (Online)
- Recipes from Your Favorite Wichita Restaurants (Online)
- Romantic Dinner for 2 (Online)
- Spring Pies (Online)
- Vegan Cooking
- Tame Your Electric Pressure Cooker
Arts and Crafts Classes
Home and DIY Classes
Recreation, Fitness and Health Classes
For the complete class schedule or to register, visit our website. Please contact the Community Education office at 316-978-3731 for questions.
Through its Community Education Program, WSU offers approximately 100 non-credit classes each year on a variety of special interest topics including gardening, home DIY, culinary, arts and crafts, languages and travel. Classes are designed for personal enrichment and enjoyment. There are no tests or homework!