Check out these ideas below for indoor, outdoor & at-home date night fun this winter!
Winter Dates in the Wichita Area
- A huge hit every year – don’t miss the interactive screening of Elf at the Wichita Art Museum! The event will be virtual this year, so be sure to purchase your goodie bags in advance and make sure you can stream it at home.
2. Attend the Carpe Diem String Quartet concert at Wichita Art Museum on November 14th!
3. Enjoy a Victorian Christmas at Cowtown! Stagecoach rides, hot chocolate, carolers, and more!
4. Be part of the action in Prairie Pines’ current murder mystery: Peril at the North Pole.
5. See Botanica in a whole new “light”! One of our favorite winter dates is Illuminations where you can take in the gardens at night during and enjoy drinks, nibbles and live music, too! A new drive-thru option is available in 2020 as well.
6. Head to Roxy’s Downtown for appetizers, drinks, and Away in the Basement (a Church Ladies Christmas musical)!
7. Grab takeout from your favorite locally-owned restaurant and enjoy a virtual holiday concert or show from The Orpheum.
8. Check out one of these festive limited-run holiday concerts and shows in ICT.
10. Hit the ice! Bundle up and go skating at the Chicken N Pickle Ice Pond outdoors!
For more holiday and Christmas events in and around town, check out our
Ultimate Holiday Guide to Holiday and Christmas Events in Wichita!
Make sure you never miss out on things to do in Wichita: subscribe to our weekly Wichita Mom newsletter! Be the first to know about our exclusive events, special offers and discounts, neighborhood group activities and, of course, local resources and parenting voices powered by local Wichita moms!