You’ve written your letters to Santa Claus…now what? Make sure jolly old St. Nick receives your requests in time by dropping them off at one of these spots in Wichita!
Noted locations will also provide a response back.
If you’re hoping to send your letter off to Santa and get a return letter postmarked from the North Pole, here’s what to do:
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.”
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Send your letters by December 7th so that they can be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 14th. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
The shop’s College Hill location will once again have a mail box collecting letters to Santa. Drop by ASAP to grab the perfect gifts and stocking stuffers and to make sure your kids get a response in time for Christmas – suggested $5 donations will be given to a local charity.
There is a mail box on site for you to drop them off (walk-through only). Parents can also print off a certificate to verify your child has been placed on the “Nice List!”
The Wichita State University Post Office (located in Morrison Hall) will send a letter to your child if you visit them before December 15th! A fee of $1.75/letter (cash or check only) is required.
Your Own Mail Box
Several local mamas report sticking letters in their mail box addressed to “Santa Claus, North Pole” and receiving letters back from the Big Guy himself!