Towanda, KS – Fulton Valley Farms A Very Country Christmas Event begins Friday, November 24 in Towanda, KS and runs every Friday-Sunday through December 10 and nightly December 15 through December 23 from 5:30-9:00pm. Stroll the wooded paths decorated with over 800,000 twinkling lights synchronized to traditional Christmas music. Enjoy Santa, reindeer, live nativity, Clydesdale horses, cocoa, and more.
Santa, Christmas Reindeer, & Live Nativity
Enjoy walking the farm as it’s draped in festive Christmas lights and decorated throughout. Watch the light show and celebrate the season with holiday festivities. Visit with Santa, meet the reindeer, see a living nativity vignette, check out the wagon tiny village display, take sleigh photos, visit the children’s hay maze and ice castle, and more.
What to Expect:
- Over 800,000 Lights synchronized to Christmas Music
- Santa will be here every night to hear your Christmas wishes in our NEW SANTA STATION!
- Take as many pictures with Santa as you can – No Additional Charge
- Come Meet the Christmas Reindeer
- Shop for that special gift in our NEW Jingle Bell Emporium
- See a Living Nativity Vignette with Music nightly at 7:30 pm
- Decorated Boot Scootin Barn with a Decorated Tree that reaches over 28 foot
- Sleigh Photos with Christmas Backdrops
- Children’s Hay Maze and Ice Castle Tent
- Heated Barn and Warming Stations to help you keep warm outdoors
Additional Opportunities (with added fee):
- Take the Santa Shuttle – Sleigh Ride around the Property – $7 each
- Jingle Bell Emporium – Shopping & Souvenirs
- Enjoy snacks – Hot Chocolate, Walking Taco’s, Candy and Popcorn Bar, and Decorated Christmas Cookies
- Optional Lodging – Our Creek House Sleeps 10-15 people and includes a patio that faces the lights for your personal enjoyment
Ages 12+: $10 per person
Child (Ages 4-11): $7 per person
Kids ages 3 and under are FREE
*Additional special events, Hot chocolate, decorated Christmas Cookies, and popcorn are available for purchase as well.
Friday-Sunday 11/24 – 12/110 | 5:30-9:30pm
Nightly 12/11 – 12/23 | 5:30-9:30pm
12/16 – Christmas PJ Night
Wear your Christmas jammies for some extra fun.
12/23 – Ugly Sweater Night
Wear your ugly sweater